Zebronics ZEB-FIT4220CH smartwatch was launched in India. It comes with a metal body and premium looks, which is often not found in wearables of this segment.
- Apart from the usual fitness bells and whistles, the watch includes elements like a SpO2 sensor and an IP67 certification.
- It is easily one of the best-built watches of this segment with a metal body and good quality TPU straps.
- It has been made available in three colour variants — Black with a matching strap, Silver with a white strap, and a Cadet Grey with a matching strap.
- The Zebronics ZEB-FIT4220CH smartwatch is priced in India at Rs. 3,999.
- It has a built-in speaker and mic for calling purposes and has a caller ID along with a call reject feature as well.
- The Zebronics ZEB-FIT4220CH is equipped with seven sports modes that include walking, running, skipping, basketball, badminton, and cycling.
- The Zebronics smartwatch offers 100+ customisable watch faces and is IP67-certified for dust and water resistance.
- Other features include an alarm clock, sedentary reminder, music controls, and remote camera shutter.
- The Zebronics ZEB-FIT4220CH pairs with both Android and iOS devices using the Zeb Fit20 app.
- The Zebronics ZEB-FIT4220CH packs a 220mAh battery that claims to offer 30 days of standby time and takes 1.5 to 2 hours for a full charge.