WhatsApp messages can be sent without typing using voice assistants. You also need to have the latest version of Google Assistant installed on your phone.
Use Google Assistant and Voice to Send WhatsApp Messages
- You need Google Assistance for voice texting. So, install it, if you don’t have GA out of the box.
- Interact with it by saying: Okay Google or Hey Google.
- Now say the exact line: Send a Whatapp message to (Receiver’s name you want to send the message).
- Say the whole message you want to send him/her in a text format.
- After that, you would get a preview of the text you just said before sending.
- Then Google Assistance will ask you, is it ok to send the message, you can simply reply “Yes” if you want to send it. And it is done.
How to send WhatsApp messages without typing on iOS
Below are the steps you need to take to start sending WhatsApp messages without typing on ioS.
- Go to Settings > Siri & Search and then turn on Listen for “Hey Siri”.
- Scroll down and tap WhatsApp and then enable Use with Ask Siri to activate Siri integration.
- You can now say “Hey Siri! Send a WhatsApp message to…” followed by the name of your contact you want to message.
- Siri will ask you what you want to send. You can then tell the assistant the message you want to send to the contact.
- Now, a preview will appear on the screen of your iPhone with your message. Siri will also read it for you.
- Siri will ask you if you’re ready to send the message. If you’re fine with the text, you can say “Yes” to send your message to your contact over WhatsApp.