Xiaomi TWS 3 Pro are tipped to launch in India in December or January.
- Xiaomi launched the same earbuds in China in September this year alongside the Xiaomi Civi smartphone.
- The earbuds feature adaptive active noise cancellation (ANC). In China, they were priced at CNY 699 (around Rs 8,000).
- The India price of Xiaomi TWS 3 Pro can be under Rs 10,000 as well.
- In that case, they will compete with the OnePlus Buds Pro, Nothing ear (1) and Google Pixel Buds A-series.
- The earphones come with adaptive Active Noise Cancellation feature and have an ergonomic design.
- There are other features such as ambient mode, voice-enhancing mode and a three-stage noise reduction mode.
- The true wireless stereo earphones can offer noise reduction up to 40 db and has spatial audio support.
- Xiaomi’s TWS 3 Pro has LHDC 4.0 codec and is IP55 certified for water and dust resistance. The company has claimed that the battery inside the TWS 3 Pro earphone can offer a backup of up to six hours with Active Noise cancellation turned off.
- The battery in the charge case can last up to 27 hours.
- The Xiaomi TWS 3 Pro was launched on 27th September in China and was priced at CNY 699 which is roughly Rs 8,000 in Indian currency.
- During the launch, it was announced that these true wireless earphones from the Chinese tech giant will be available in Green Black and White colour options.
- The TWS 3 Pro is a successor to the previously launched TWS Earphones 2.
- The company has not confirmed about the launch yet so we shall wait for an official announcement.