Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G and Mi 10T Pro 5G will come equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC and feature same number of cameras and battery capacity as revealed by a Spanish blog. Primary camera and RAM front will have a major difference. Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G will come equipped with 6GB of RAM and a 64-megapixel image sensor while Pro with a 108-megapixel sensor.
Expected Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G
- 8GB of RAM and 128GB/ 256GB of onboard storage is to come equipped with it.
- 20-megapixel shooter is claimed to come on the front.
- Based on Android 10, the phone is claimed to run on MIUI 12.
- It has a resolution of 1,080×2,340pixels and 144Hz refresh rate.
- It is claimed to come with a 6.67-inch IPS display.
- Its price may be between EUR 640 (around Rs. 55,500) and EUR 680 (around Rs. 59,000).
- Main sensor of 108-megapixel, angle camera of 20-megapixel wide and snapper of 8-megapixel are provided for photography.
- On the side, fingerprint sensor is integrated.
- Powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC and coupled with Adreno 650 GPU.
- With fast charging technology it has got 5,000mAH battery.
Expected Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G
- It may come with 6GB of RAM.
- Its price may be at EUR 550 (around Rs. 47,700).
- Main camera will be of 64-megapixel while other sensors will be same.
- Same specifications as the Mi 10T Pro 5G except the camera and RAM.