WhatsApp is working on a new feature called ‘login approval’ that will alert the user if someone else tries to access their WhatsApp account.
- The small print of login approval have been shared, which says that the brand new account login will likely be authorised by way of a 6-digit code.
- “Individuals will lastly be capable to deny a login request if somebody is attempting to log into their account as a result of they wrongly shared their 6-digit code, it provides.
- This characteristic may also provide different essential particulars in regards to the stranger attempting to hack into your account. These embrace particulars in regards to the system used to make the hack, and likewise at what time the intrusion was tried.
- WhatsApp is testing the characteristic with choose customers for now, and it ought to provide it by way of the beta model within the coming week if it will get the outcomes from the testing section.
- To use WhatsApp, you need to log in via the registered mobile number, using the 6-digit code provided by the messaging app to you via an SMS. Providing a double layer for security is the right move, for all users.