Apple has been planning for the release of its new iPad Mini for quite some time. It is rumoured to be called the Apple iPad mini 6 and will be released later this fall along with new iPhones.
- The volume buttons have been moved to the top of the tablet, the power button is on the opposite side of the volume buttons.
- iPad will sport the new A14 Bionic processor as well as support for Apple Pencil.
- The tablet is likely to include a USB Type-C connector for charging instead of a lightning port.
- It will operate on iPadOS and will be available in three colours: gold, silver, and black.
- The iPad mini-6’s pricing is expected to remain at $399 (approx. Rs 30,000).
- The iPad mini boasts 64 GB of internal storage capacity, which makes it a superior value proposition compared to the $329 (approx. Rs. 25,000) iPad with 32 GB of storage.
Hopefully we’ll learn more about the iPad mini 6 very soon. And with so many blanks still to be filled in, this could be one of the more interesting releases Apple has up its sleeves this fall.