Tecno Spark 8T launch in India has been confirmed by the company. The teaser poster shared by the brand reveals that the phone will come in Cyan color, along with others.
- The image shows the device in a Blue colour option, and reveals that it may sport at least two rear cameras.
- The volume rocker and power button are situated on the right spine of the smartphone, the poster shows.
- A triple rear camera setup headlined by a 48-megapixel primary sensor, and a 5,000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
- It features a 6.56-inch display, AI dual rear cameras highlighted by 16-megapixel primary sensor, and MediaTek Helio G25 gaming SoC under the hood.
- The smartphone is also available in a 2GB RAM variant and a 3GB RAM variant.
- The handset also offers support for various Indian Languages allowing users to interact in their languages. The smartphone packs a 5,000mAh battery that is claimed to deliver a standby time of up to 65 days.