Spotify launched a new personalised experience called Only You. Only You is meant to dive into the way you listen with Spotify, with nuggets like an astrological audio “birth chart”, a call to a unique pair of artists you’ve listened to back to back, personalized playlists and other features. Latest “Audio Birth Chart” feature, which reveals what the music streaming platform knows about the listening habits of its users on the application.
Audio Birth Chart feature as an “astrologer” reveal three artists from their library
- A Sun artist that a user have listened to the most since January 2021
- A Rising artist that a user has recently discovered and can’t stop listening to.
- The third category is called a Moon artist, and Spotify says it will represent an artist a user listens to that best shows their “emotional or vulnerable side”.
Users can follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of Spotify from the Google Play Store or the App Store on iOS.
- Open the app and tap the Only You banner under the Recently Played row of music at the top of the screen.
- After you take a look at a few ‘stories’ that show you personalised statistics and information, you can choose to add personalised playlists to your account.
- You can then check the personalised playlists by searching for them in your library. You can also pin them for quick access whenever you want to listen to them non the go.