The Samsung Galaxy A13 4G have surfaced over the internet and rumours suggest that production might have started in India. The smartphone’s production is on the go at the company’s facility in the Greater Noida factory.
- The new device from Samsung is speculated to have a quadruple-camera setup and might feature a plastic body.
- It is also rumoured that the company has already started its manufacturing at Samsung’s facility in India, however, no official announcement has been made by the smartphone giant itself.
- The Samsung Galaxy A13 4G is said to be in production alongside its 5G variant which is also expected to arrive soon.
- The device is speculated to have a plastic body along with a glossy finish.
- Coming to the specifications of the device, it is expected that Samsung Galaxy A13 4G will have a quadruple-camera setup at the back.
- The handset might feature the speaker grille at the bottom and the power button and volume rocker will be situated on the right side of the device.
- Rumours were also spread earlier which if to be believed, the device will be available in blue, black, white, and orange colour options.
- It is also speculated that the Samsung Galaxy A13 4G will have the model number SMA135F while it was reported earlier that the 5G variant of the device could have the model number SM-A136B model number.