Samsung launch the ultra-premium range of projectors called ‘The Premiere’ to offer you a big-screen private cinema experience in the comfort of your home.
- The Premiere comes in an all-in-one compact, space-saving design that blends perfectly into a variety of settings and arrangements in your living space.
- As it is an ultra-short-throw projector, The Premiere can be placed on a coffee table or chest of drawers at just a fist-sized distance (11.3 cm) away from the wall to project a high-quality screen of up to 130-inch.
- Boasting a minimalist white design, rounded edges and an aesthetically pleasing fabric finish, The Premiere is ready to serve as the centerpiece for your home.
- The Premiere remains compact and unobtrusive, with its ultra-short throw capabilities.
- Requiring no complex installation and proving a match for changing lifestyle and interior décor trends, The Premiere harmonizes your space and serves to add to the aesthetic value of your room.
- These projectors promise to deliver “revolutionary” contrast details with a peak brightness of up to 2,800 ANSI lumens.
- The Premiere comes with built-in woofers and Acoustic Beam surround sound. This Acoustic Beam technology delivers up to 40W and 4.2 channel sound for the LSP9T and an output of 30W and 2.2 channel experience for the LSP7T.
- The LSP9T model of The Premiere is available at ₹6,29,900 while the LSP7T is available at ₹3,89,900 respectively.
As people continue to spend more time at home, increased demand for in-home entertainment technology that creates premium and differentiated experiences for consumers. The Premiere re-imagines the home cinema experience with an all-new compact design, 4K picture quality and big sound for tight spaces that can be used for any at-home activity and living room arrangements, without the hassles of cables and a bulky set-up.