Realme recently expanded its audio portfolio and launched its first speaker in India.
- Realme’s new Cobble Bluetooth speaker falls under the Rs 5,000 price category and is being sold for Rs 1,799. This is a portable speaker and here’s what we think about it.
- It is lightweight and can even fit in your small bag. The base of the speaker has a soft rubber coating and it has a perforated grille on top for audio output.
- The device is very durable and feels quite rugged in hand.
- It has a fancy lanyard too, so you can mount the speaker on a wall or anywhere else. The Realme Cobble Bluetooth speaker comes with an IPX5 rating, so it can survive minor splashes.
- Realme has added only two buttons on the device to offer a neat design to users. There is one power button and another one is a multi-purpose button. You will notice “M” written on the speaker, which can be used to move to the next/previous track or to play/pause music.
- There is no button for adjusting volume. Users will have to rely on their phones to control music or volume.
- It can surely get a party started in a small or medium-sized room as it is capable of offering enough thumping and pronounced bass to please the average listener.
- You will enjoy listening to songs from EDM artists like Martin Garrix, Marshmello, Nicolas Jaar, and others.
- Realme claims that its Cobble Bluetooth speaker can deliver up to 9 hours of battery life on a single charge. It has a 1,500mAh battery under the hood.
- The Cobble Bluetooth speaker features a USB Type-C port for charging. If you have a high-watt charger, then it will take less than 25 minutes to completely charge the battery. A 10W charger will take more than 2 hours.
- The Realme Cobble Bluetooth speaker is priced at Rs 1,799. This is a budget speaker, which can deliver good sound and offers acceptable battery life.