Diwali is just around the corner, so you might be looking for a perfect gift for your loved ones. We have prepared a list of gift ideas to make it easier for you to select the best gift for your dear ones.
- LED shot glasses: Any party is incomplete without shot glasses. But these LED shot glasses don’t only need alcohol to light up. These water activated glasses are a perfect pick for your gadget and party lover friend. One can safely use it or keep it as a decoration item.
- Personal purifier bottles: These are another unusual festive gift that you can give your dear ones. Whether at work or travelling to a different city, one could have purified, drinkable bottle handy.
- Wired earphones: If you looking for a set of wired earphones, then you can buy boAt’s BassHeads 220 earphones. It is available on Flipkart for Rs 499. It has a microphone, so you can use it for calls as well.
- Magnifier Projector: Get your smartphone’s small display turn into a mini projector with this cool gadget. The Magnifier Projector is completely portable, foldable, and lightweight. Simply slide in your smartphone and watch a magnified video.
Bracelet plus data sync and charging cable: One of the most affordable wearables out there, this cool accessory looks like a beaded bracelet but acts like a data syncing or charging cable. You can use it to transfer music, charge your device, or simply match it with your dress.
- Periscope Prism glassess: For all the reader friends or the avid TV watchers, these periscope Prism glassess will help get rid of the neck pain due to incorrect postures. All one needs to do is wear these glasses and lie down flat on the bed or couch and have a comfortable reading without hurting the body.
- Transport toouch calculator: This is not only a perfect quirky gift but also boasts of a beautiful design and is powered by solar energy. It is well under the price limit and listed on HitPlay at Rs 199.