Philips has launched a bevy of products in India on the occasion of Republic Day. The company has unveiled new TWS earbuds, headphones, party speakers, and more. The Philips earbuds offer a playtime of 18 hours on a single charge.
- The new Philips audio range has been curated keeping these needs of our consumers in mind. With up to 35 hours of long playtime, noise isolation, and IP55 water/dust protection, the new headphones are the perfect companion while you train, work or simply want a break.
- As far as the pricing of the device is concerned, The Philips TWS TAT2206BK and TAT2236BK are both priced at Rs 6,999 and will be available at special sale prices of Rs 3,499 and Rs 3,399/- respectively.
- The Philips TAA4216BK Sports Headphones are priced at Rs 8,999 and will be available at a special sale price of Rs 4,699. The TAX5206 and TAX3206 Party speakers are available at Rs 21,990 and Rs 15,990 respectively.
- These party speakers will be available at a special sale price of Rs 17,990 & Rs 11,690 respectively.
- Philips TAT2206BK and Philips TAT2236BK TWS earphones are quite similar to each other with a few differences. The first difference between these devices is that the Philips TAT2206BK earphones come with 6mm dynamic drivers and the Philips TAT2236BK are equipped with 12mm dynamic drivers.
- The former come with silicone ear tips while the latter does not have extra cushioning of ear tips. They both have a ‘hockey stick’ design, and feature Mono Mode which allows users to use one earbud for calling.
- Philips TAT2206BK and Philips TAT2236BK TWS earphones are equipped with Bluetooth v5.0 for connectivity, and can be controlled by smart assistants. They are claimed to offer a total of up to 18 hours of playtime (6 hours earbuds and 12 hours charging case). Both the offerings are claimed to offer an hour of runtime with 15 minutes of charging via a USB Type-C port. The feature IPX4 water resistance.
- The Philips TAA4216BK wireless sports headphones are equipped with 40mm dynamic drivers for a punchy bass and clear sound. They come with a built-in microphone for calling. There is a multi-function button, and a 3.5mm audio port for wired use the battery of the headphones is depleted. The headphones feature folding design, and are claimed to be fitted with soft, breathable ear-cup cushion sleeves.
- Philips TAX5206 party speaker is claimed to deliver a maximum output power of 160W through two 8-inch woofers and an equal number of 2.5-inch tweeters. They come with karaoke support and various features like echo control, vocal fader, voice changer, among others. You also get a guitar output, and a port to connect it to an amplifier for multi-speaker setup.
- The Philips TAX5206 party speaker uses Bluetooth v5.0 for connectivity, and weighs 10.52kg. Other features include an LED display screen, speaker light effect, strobe lights and trolley design for portability.