Good news for Paytm users! They will now have the option of to Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) facility while booking train tickets via the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC). Users can avail of this ticketing service with the launch of the new Paytm Postpaid on the IRCTC platform.
- Paytm Postpaid offers interest-free credit up to Rs 60,000 for a period of upto 30 days and users are provided a single monthly bill to keep track of all their credit-driven spending.
- Users can pay back the amount in full at the end of the billing cycle or convert their bill to EMI for convenient payments.
- Paytm says that the company has witnessed rapid adoption of its Buy Now, Pay Later feature for various financial needs like booking tickets, paying bills, shopping, and more.
Simple steps to use Paytm Postpaid for IRCTC booking:
- Step 1: Visit IRCTC and submit your journey details
- Step 2: Then, click on ‘Pay Later’ option in the payments section
- Step 3: Select Paytm Postpaid and login using your Paytm credentials
- Step 4: Enter the One Time Password sent to your phone correctly to complete the booking
- Step 5: Your IRCTC booking is done through Paytm Postpaid