Oppo F17 Pro
Dual selfie cameras and quad rear camera setup is featured by Oppo F17 with 30W fast charging support.
Oppo F17 Pro and the Oppo F17 phones will be launched on digital platforms in India today at 7pm. It has 6.43-inch Super AMOLED dispaly, with a total of six cameras.
The price of both the phones is still not revealed but it is estimated that Oppo F17 Pro will cost under Rs. 25,000. Oppo F17 will be cheaper than this. Livestreaming on social media channels of the launch event will reveal their price too.
Expected Specifications of Oppo F17 Pro:
- With a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED display it will also support 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0.
- The phone will be featuring four back cameras and two front cameras.
- It will have 3.5mm headphone jack with thickness of 7.48mm and USB Type-C port.
- There are a total of 4 sensors in cameras: Primary sensor of 48 megapixel, secondary sensor of 8-megapixel, tertiary sensor of 2-megapixel and an another sensor of 2-megapixel.
- Front camera has got a selfie camera sensor of 16-megapixel with a depth sensor.
- The battery is of 4,000mAh.
Expected Specifications of Oppo F17:
- It is expected to have a waterdrop-style notch with 6.44-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display.
- Its quad rear camera will have a primary sensor of 16-megapixel and secondary sensor of 8-megapixel.
- A single 16-megapixel sensor can be included for selfies.
- It may have got 128GB storage with 6GB RAM.
- It will also have 30W fast charging support with 4,000mAh battery.