Nokia PureBook Pro 17.3 and Nokia PureBook Pro 15.6 will be the first products to hit the markets.
Price And Specifications
- Nokia PureBook Pro 17.3 price starts EUR 799 (roughly Rs. 67,500), while Nokia PureBook Pro 15.6 is priced starting at EUR 699 (roughly Rs. 59,100).
- Both Nokia laptops will be available to purchase in the second quarter of 2022. Both are also offered in four colour options — Blue, Dark Grey, Red, and Silver.
- Nokia PureBook Pro series gets two display variants. One has a 17.3-inch full-HD (1,920×1,080 pixels) IPS display.
- The other gets a 15.6-inch full-HD (1,920×1,080 pixels) display. Both variants’ displays support 60Hz refresh rates and 250 nits peak brightness.
- Under the hood, the similarities between the two variants of the Nokia PureBook Pro continues as both are powered by a 12th-gen Intel ‘Alder Lake’ Core i3-1220P CPU paired with 8GB of DDR4 RAM and a 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD.
- Connectivity options on Nokia PureBook Pro comprise Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth v5, two USB Type C 3.2 ports, a USB Type A 3.3 port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Both get a 2-megapixel webcam and four 1W speakers. Both laptops also get a fingerprint scanner with Windows Hello support and run Window 11 out-of-the-box.
- While the 17.3-inch variant gets a full keyboard with a numeric keypad, the 15.6-inch variant doesn’t get a numeric keypad.
- Nokia PureBook Pro 17.3 packs a 63Whr battery, while the 15.6-inch variant packs a 57Whr battery. Both get 65W fast charging support.
- The 17.3-inch variant measures 399x260x19.6mm and weighs 2.5 kilograms, while Nokia PureBook Pro 15.6 measures 358x237x19.05mm and weighs 1.7 kilograms.