Noise, India’s most popular smartwatch company has announced a new product called Noise ColorFit Pulse Grand.
- The smartwatch is capable of measuring heart rate and blood oxygen level and comes in four different colours. It will be available via Amazon in the coming days.
- The Noise ColorFit Pulse Grand comes with a 1.69-inch LCD display. As compared to other smartwatches in the price range, the Noise ColorFit Pulse Grand has a larger display, which makes it easier for the users to understand and interact with its interface.
- The display is fit in a flat edge case with an analogue crown on the right side. Apart from this, users can also set from more than 150 cloud-based watch faces.
- The watch can also calculate indicative readings of users’ sleep health. For female users, the smartwatch can also remind them about menstrual cycles.
- Users can also measure sports activities with the help of up to 60 different fitness or exercise modes on the smartwatch.
- While the total battery life of the smartwatch is not clear yet, the Noise ColorFit Pulse Grand features fast charging technology, wherein users can plug it for 15 minutes to pump up to 25 hours of battery life into the device. Fast charging also compensates for battery life.
- The Noise smartwatch will be up for sale from February 18, 2022, at 12PM on Amazon. While its listing price is Rs. 3,999, it will be available for Rs. 1,999 as the price for limited stock.
- Altogether, there are four different coloured models that can be purchased – Olive Green, Electric Blue, Champagne Grey and Jet Black.