Noise ColorFit Icon Buzz smartwatch will launch in India on February 2, as per a microsite on Amazon.
- The microsite on Noise official site mentions that Noise ColorFit Icon Buzz will be priced at Rs. 4,999 but will be available for Rs. 2,999.
- he microsites mention that Noise ColorFit Icon Buzz will feature Bluetooth calling as well as support for Google Assistant and Siri voice assistants.
- It will sport a 1.69-inch (240 x 280 pixel) TFT LCD display with thick bezels and a thicker chin. Users will also be able to choose from over 100 watch faces.
- Users will also be able to play two built-in games on the Noise smartwatch.
- As a smartwatch, Noise ColorFit Icon Buzz will also have health monitoring systems like sleep monitor, blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring and heart rate monitoring.
- The smartwatch also has nine sports modes including running, walking, cycling, yoga, etc.
- It has Bluetooth v5.1 and can be connected to smartphones running at least Android 4 or iOS 8. It also has an IP67 rating for dust and water resistance.
- The smartwatch packs a 230mAh battery that should last up to 7 days on a single charge and can be fully charged in two hours.
- Noise ColorFit Icon Buzz measures 44.5 x 36.5 x 11 mm and weighs 50 grams.