Here are some tips and tricks for using some of the many neat new features launched with Android 12.
- Android 12 introduces a characteristic referred to as “Material You” that may robotically customise icon colors, menu textual content across the telephone and extra, to match your wallpaper. To see the Material You in full motion, long-press on the Home display and choose Wallpaper & type. Then, select the inventory choices accessible on the telephone or select a photograph out of your information. Once you choose a photograph, Android will let you decide a color that matches the background.
- A new one-handed mode may not receive much attention, but it’s one feature that could make a huge difference to the way you use your phone. To enable one-handed mode, go to Settings > System > Gestures > One-Handed mode.
- If you are someone who likes to play games on your Android phone, you will also like a dedicated ‘Game mode.’ To access Game Mode, you’ll need to first head to Settings. From there, Notifications, then Do Not Disturb, and finally Schedules. On that screen, you’ll see instances where Do Not Disturb is automatically applied such as “Flip to Shhh” on Pixel and similar features.
- There’s a new Calculator app in Android 12, and it’s getting the new Material You design. The calculator app now has rounded edges and round keys. Plus, you can choose three options in the settings: a light and a dark theme and system default.
- With Android 12, Google gives you the option to turn off your microphone and camera access across all apps. The idea is to give you control over the use of your phone’s microphone and camera.