Moto is preparing a new contender dubbed Moto Tab G70 LTE. This device has acquired approval from the Bureau of Indian Standards which hints at an imminent release in the country. One time that the Moto Tab G20 was a rebranded Lenovo tablet, we can expect the Moto Tab G70 LTE to also be based on one of Lenovo’s tablets.
- The tablet to have surfaced on the Google Play Console and Geekbench revealing some of the specs of the tablet.
- Motorola Moto Tab G70 LTE on BIS and cited the tablet to share similar internals as Lenovo Tab P11 Plus.
- According to the tipster, Moto Tab G70 will feature a WUXGA+ display with 2,000×1,200 pixels resolution and it will be powered by a MediaTek Kompanio SoC with model number MT8183A.
- The tablet is said to come in a single 4GB RAM variant and is tipped to run on Android 11.
- It features an 8-inch HD+ (1,200×800 pixels) IPS LCD display with TDDI technology, 16:10 aspect ratio, and 85 percent screen-to-body ratio.
- The tablet is MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, paired with 3GB RAM.
- It has an inbuilt storage capacity is 32GB and it can be further expanded using a microSD card slot (up to 2TB).
- The tablet includes a 5-megapixel autofocus rear camera and a 2-megapixel sensor for selfies. Moto Tab G20 packs a 5,100mAh battery as well.