Lenovo announced three new ThinkVision large format displays (LFD) — ThinkVision T86, ThinkVision T75, and ThinkVision T65.
- The new ThinkVision T86 is priced at $7,999 (roughly Rs. 6.08 lakhs), while Lenovo ThinkVision T75 is priced at $6,999 (roughly Rs. 5.32 lakh), and Lenovo ThinkVision T65 is priced at $4,999 (roughly Rs. 3.8 lakh).
- The ThinkVision T86 has an 86-inch display, the ThinkVision T75 gets a 75-inch display, and the ThinkVision T65 gets a 65-inch display. All three displays get 4K resolution with 400 nits of maximum brightness, anti-glare coating, and 20-point IR touch with 1mm touch accuracy.
- The ThinkVision LFDs are powered by a quad-core processor with four Arm Cortex-A73 CPUs paired with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage.
- ThinkVision LFDs get two 15W speakers and an 8-array of microphones with voice-tracking functionality.
- They also feature 4K AI-enhanced webcam for video conferencing with 122-degree field-of-view and 4x digital zoom.
- The ports available at the front of Lenovo ThinkVision LFDs are an HDMI 2.0 port, a USB 3.0 port, a USB Type-C port, and a USB touch port.
- The ports on rear include an HDMI port, a USB Type-C port, two USB 3.0 ports, a VGA port, a USB touch port, an RJ45 port, an RS232 port, an HDMI out port, an Audio Input/Output port, and a YPbPr port.