The Hype Mode will help the viewers in experiencing the FIFA World Cup 2022 matches from multiple angles.
- The Hype Mode will only be available during a live match and users will not be able to use it after the full-time whistle is blown.
- Users will have to switch to full screen in order to turn on the Hype Mode. And after that, the Hype Mode toggle will be visible on the top-left side of the screen. For the unversed, the Hype Mode also has a six-slide tutorial.
- The Hype Mode basically comprises four buttons and the first of these will offer several statistics of a match.
- The second button provides multiple camera angles to enjoy the game.
- The third button will show the best possible angle of crucial highlights of a particular match.
- The fourth and final button helps the user in configuring different settings.
- The Hype Mode is only available on phones and the Multicam Toggle is available for the JioCinema Android TV app.
Coming back to the on-field events, hosts Qatar had to endure a 0-2 defeat against Ecuador in the opening fixture of the FIFA World Cup 2022. Ecuador striker Enner Valencia scored a brace in the game to earn valuable three points for his side. In the second fixture of the Qatar World Cup, England thrashed Iran by a convincing margin of six goals to two.