Your WhatsApp Web tab that is probably pinned on your desktop or laptop’s browser windows is much more exposed for everyone else in the same room or office to see, making it a hindrance to your privacy and personal space. Unlike your phone, using WhatsApp Web isn’t as private of an experience. An extension available for Google Chrome called ‘WA Web Plus for WhatsApp’ allows you to completely change your experience, enabling you to do things like recover deleted messages, hide your online status, read receipts and even blur contact names, profile pictures and new messages.
- From Chrome Web Store, go to the WA Web Plus page to download the complement.
- Please read the information in the description carefully and click the blue button «Use in Chrome«.
- Then select «Add extension«.
- In a few seconds the installation will be completed and the confirmation will appear on your screen: “WA Web Plus extension has been added to Chrome“.
- Once inside the tool, a small green plus sign will appear capacitor positive (+) lead in the upper right corner of Google Chrome. Click on it and a pop-up window.
- Then you can click «To start using the application, first open WhatsApp Web«.
- Before accessing Web WhatsApp, make sure your phone is connected to the internet.
- Then access the group or conversation in which you want to see the “message deleted“.
- Instead of the content “removed“, You will see the information:”This message was removed:”Accompanied by the deleted message.
If you don’t want to stay with WA Web Plus To read the deleted messages, simply disable it with the same green button that appears next to la address bar Google Chrome. Click on it with the right mouse button and then: «Remove from Chrome«.