Got professional insights in any of these topics?
If yes, we would love to hear from you:
2. Mobile Reviews
3. Technology Stories
Guidelines For Guest Posting
1. Only original, unpublished work
Please don’t submit articles already published on your blog or elsewhere. We do check – and if it’s not original, it’s not accepted.
2. Be relevant and insightful
We won’t publish ‘same-old’ content. Take a look at past posts on the Techeology blog and see how you can contribute something fresh and different.
3. Fluent, readable and error-free
Content must be written in high-level, error-free and fluent English. Give your article proper structure with eye-catching headings and subheadings.
4. Don’t get all ‘commercial’ on us
Please don’t include promotional content or links to your product or service. Content should be useful and compelling to the reader – not self serving.
5. Give facts, examples and practical tips
As the philosopher Terence said, “There are as many opinions as there are people”. Focus your article on real-world trends and tips. Back up your claims with source links.
What to expect
Response time to your pitch:
Once you’ve emailed your pitch, response time will vary depending on the current content calendar, but we do our best to respond in a week. If you haven’t received a response after a week, please do follow up!
Once we accept your pitch
Once we’ve reviewed your pitch, we’ll let you know whether we’ll consider a draft. If the draft meets our quality standards, you can expect the following:
1. Edits. Because the content we publish varies so significantly, our process for editing guest posts isn’t strictly defined. We do edit the content to ensure it matches the Latesttalks style guide. If we need anything on your end— a better quality image, a change to a section, or further elaboration on something, we’ll let you know. Depending on the level of edits needed, your post could get published within anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks. We will be in communication about that date so you can know when it’ll get published.
2. Social promotion. We promote our content on social regularly. If you’re guest posting for the Techeology blog, we’ll ask for your social information to tag you in our promotion so that you can share with your network, too.