Google Pixel 6 series is finally here! The Google Pixel 6 has been launched at a price of $599 (roughly Rs 45,000) in the US, while the Pixel 6 pro has been priced at $899 (roughly Rs 67,500). The smartphones will initially be launched in eight regions – US, UK, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan and Taiwan. Availability in other regions like India is not known yet.
GOOGLE PIXEL 6 SPECIFICATIONS
- The Pixel 6 comes with a 6.4-inch display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- The smartphone is powered by Google’s Tensor chip and comes with AI capabilities that enhance security, Google Assistant, and other things.
- The smartphone comes with a redesigned camera bar that contains a dual camera setup – a 50-megapixel primary shooter that captures 2.5 times more light than Pixel 5, and a 12-megapixel wide-angle lens.
GOOGLE PIXEL 6 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- The Pixel 6 Pro, on the oher hand, comes with a larger, more advanced 6.7-inch LTPO panel that comes with adaptive refresh rate.
- The Pixel 6 Pro’s screen curves towards the edges. The Google Pixel 6 Pro is powered by Google Tensor paired with 12GB of RAM and has a triple rear camera that includes an additional 48-megapixel telephoto lens that enables 20X zoom and 4X optical zoom.
- There is an ultrawide front camera with 4k video recording on the Pixel 6 Pro, and the smartphone comes with the biggest battery ever on a Pixel.