A “subscribers” on iOS who additionally use Google Photos will soon get admission to a few new modifying features along with Portrait Light, Blur and Smart Suggestions.
- Portrait Light: Portrait Light lets users add an artificial lighting effect to portraits, or pictures of people. The position and brightness of the lighting effect can be changed to the users’ liking.
- Blur: Like the name shows, the blur impact lets users blur out the background on pictures of humans that have been now not shot in portrait mode already.
- Colour Focus: Colour Focus helps you to desaturate the background at the same time as you keep the foreground colourful to make the subject stand out even greater.
- HDR: HDR mode helps you to practice a layer of greater brightness and assessment throughout the photo.
- Sky: This tool lets you alternate how the sky seems in photos by using letting you choose from numerous alternatives and satisfactory tuning settings like coloration and evaluation.
All iPhone users with iOS 14 and above will get the feature as long as they also use Google Photos and are paying for a Google One subscription. These new features were already available to Android users if they had both Google Photos and a Google One subscription.