Ellysium Automotives announced the launch of its electric two-wheeler brand EVeium. The company launched this product during their dealers’ meet in Sikar, Rajasthan at INR 1,59,990 (Ex-Showroom India). The newly launched high-speed bike can be booked in Pan India at INR 5000 from 22 June 2022, a company statement said.
- The bike will clock at a top speed of 70 km per hour and will easily cover 110 kilometers on a single charge.
- It comes with a lithium-ion battery which gets fully charged within 4 hours.
- The bike makes it convenient and safe for users to charge the battery with the accompanying 10amp micro charger which comes with the auto-cut feature.
- The motorcycle is powered by a 2000watt BLDC motor paired with a 70v/40ah lithium-ion battery.
- The new bike is available in stunning red and black color which adds a cool quotient to daily travel.
- EVeium said it has already started onboarding dealers and is looking to have its presence in Maharashtra, Gujrat, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka, Delhi- NCR, Uttar Pradesh, M. P., Odisha, and West Bengal by the end of this fiscal as a part of its initial expansion plan.
- EVeium also said it will be providing its own telematics app, which will provide features such as digi-locker, nearest charging station location and geo-fencing, among others.
“With global fuel price inflation and increased environmental protection awareness, launching our own e-mobility brand EVeium in India is a strategist’s dream. We are introducing three electric scooters keeping in mind the country’s value positioning and mobility competition,” said Aditya Reddy, Vice President for sales and marketing at EVeium. The company intends to make a complete ‘Made-in-India’ product, which will help the brand control quality and technology as per the requirements of the Indian customers, he said.