India Today Gaming has announced a flagship tournament named “ESports Premier League 2021” featuring the game. The tournament has a prize pool of Rs 25 lakh up for grabs. Various teams based in India have already registered for the event. Have you got? If you’re not registered, click here. Gather your squad and join the battlefield. As the tournament approaches, players want to know the trick to winning each game.
Pro League India 2021 Tips
- Free Fire Pro League India 2021 summer is a tournament for the teams based in India and Nepal.
- The Pro league India League Circuit is scheduled to start on 26th June 2021, and the top 12 teams will compete in the grand finals that will take place on 18th July 2021.
- FFPL 2021 is divided into three phases – FFC Mode Qualifiers, League Circuit, and Finals.
- Free Fire Pro League India 2021 Summer features a massive prize pool of Rs 35,00,000.
- You heard it right, the in-game vehicles are something that every player tries to keep with him.
- It helps you move into the safe zone faster and takes all the damage from the nearby enemies.
- You can also run over your enemies or ask your teammates to gun them down.