Amazon and Walmart are hosting Black Friday sales on their platforms. As part of the Black Friday deals, the two retailers are offering a number of deals on the purchase of various smartphones from their platform.
- Walmart is offering up to 37% on unlocked Apple iPhone including iPhone 12, 12 mini, 11 Pro Max, XR models and more.
- Amazon is offering up to 34% on up to 34% on including the iPhone XR, 12, the iPhone 8 and iPhone X among others.
- Walmart will be offering up to 83% off on unlocked Apple iPhone SE smartphones, which includes both first and second-generation iPhone SE models.
- Amazon is also offering up to $180 off on unlocked iPhone 12 series smartphones, which includes Apple iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Amazon is offering up to $170 on unlocked iPhone 11 series, which includes iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone Pro Max models with 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options.
- Amazon will be offering up to $100 on the first and second generation unlocked iPhone SE models in silver, rose gold and space gray colour variants.
- Walmart is also offering up to 62% off on prepaid phones from Samsung, Apple, LG and Motorola.
- Amazon is offering up to 70% on unlocked smartphones by Apple, Samsung, Google, OnePlus and Motorola.
- AT&T.com is offering up to $1,000 off on flagship smartphones by Apple, Samsung, Google, and OnePlus. This includes trade-in options.
- Verizon is offering up to $1,250 off on Apple iPhone 13, iPhone 12, iPhone SE, Google Pixel 6, and Samsung Galaxy S21.
- StraightTalk.com is offering up to 63% off on the purchase of the iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, and Galaxy A10e among others.
- Walmart is offering up to 63% off on unlocked, prepaid and postpaid phones from Apple, Samsung and Motorola. The list includes iPhone XR, Samsung Galaxy S9, and among others.
- Boost Mobile is offering up to $200 on a wide range of prepaid iPhones and Samsung Galaxy smartphones.