People resorting to work from home can also get streaming benefits with some broadband plans that give unlimited internet. So users can opt for a comparatively cheaper option if they go for plans with lesser speed but which also give unlimited internet, calling and streaming benefits. Various internet service providers have been upping their game since.
Latest Cheapest Plans
- Reliance Jio has a Rs 699 JioFiber broadband plan, which is a monthly pack. It comes with 100Mbps internet speeds, unlimited data and voice calls.
- You can buy Airtel Xstream’s Rs 799 broadband plan, which offers unlimited data and up to 100Mbps speed. With this, the telecom operator also bundles a complimentary Airtel Xstream Box, which gives free access to TV channels and OTT content from Airtel’s Xstream app.
- Excitel even has a 100Mbps broadband plan. It gives unlimited data for Rs 699 per month.
- The 100Mbps broadband plan from Tata Sky will cost Rs 750 per month if you buy the Rs 6-month plan. The cost of the 6 months is Rs 4,500. Tata Sky supports a data rollover facility.
- Act Fibernet has a 100 Mbps broadband plan that gives 800GB data for Rs 799. This plan is again region-specific and users must check for availability before considering it.
- You broadband gives 100 Mbps with up to 1125GB data for 90 days. This plan is specific for Mumbai and users can check the availability of plans on You’s website.