Asus’ VivoBook series has been associated with sleek machines that pack power and at the same time they offer a balanced blend of everything you expect from an everyday notebook.
- Asus VivoBook S14 (S433) is a Windows 10 Home laptop with a 14.00-inch display that has a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels.
- It is powered by a Core i5 processor and it comes with 8GB of RAM.
- The Asus VivoBook S14 (S433) packs 512GB of SSD storage.
- Graphics are powered by Nvidia GeForce MX250. Connectivity options include Bluetooth and it comes with 4 USB ports (2 x USB 2.0), HDMI Port, Multi Card Slot, Headphone and Mic Combo Jack ports.
- As of 17th August 2021, Asus VivoBook S14 (S433) price in India starts at Rs. 73,990.
- There is three-way backlighting on the keys but you wouldn’t want to use them unless it actually is dark, especially on this white variant as the white backlight actually acts as a hurdle against the white keys.
- The laptop features a decent range of I/O on both sides given its segment. This includes a USB 3.2 Type A, a USB 3.2 Type C, two USB 2.0 Type-A and an HDMI port.
- There’s also an SD card reader thrown in.
- The Asus VivoBook S14’s 50Wh battery is good enough for a day at college or an evening of movies and entertainment.
The VivoBook is hence a great work laptop with its performance, feature-sets and portability being its top advantages. It’s ability to get work done makes it a good deal for those who work on the move and an even better package for students wanting a little more oomph than an entry-level machine.