A new 45mm Apple Watch band has been spotted recently. The band is likely of Apple Watch Series 7, which has been hinted to come in the size. It is expected that the watch will be compatible with the watch bands of previous models.
- The image has been shared by Twitter user DuanRui, who has been the source of such leaks in the past. The image shows the Leather Loop band for the Apple Watch Series 7 with the mention of 45 mm at its back.
- Apple Watch Series 6 comes in two variants of case size – 44 mm and 40 mm. It was earlier hinted that the Series 7 will feature a 41mm case and another 45 mm case.
- Prior to the Apple Watch Series 4, Apple offered the Apple Watch in 38mm and 42mm versions. Even with the new design, the old watch bands remained compatible with Series 4 and later, so the same may be true this time with Series 7.
- As for band compatibility, it is likely that the new Apple Watch will be able to equip the previous watch bands too, as has been observed in the present iterations of the wearable.
- Apple is expected to introduce Apple Watch Series 7 along with the iPhone 13 lineup in September.