Apple had a ton to announce at the Peek Performance event, a new 5G capable entry level iPhone SE to be priced at Rs. 43,900, a new iPad air with M1 SoC starting at Rs. 54,900, a new ultra-portable and powerful Mac Studio with Apple’s latest M1 Ultra SoC paired with a 5K Studio display and a lot more. Here are all the announcements.
Here’s a quick summary of all the hardware announced today:
- iPhone 13 Green and iPhone 13 Pro Alpine Green
- iPhone SE (2022) – Starting Price Rs 43,900
- iPad Air (2022) – Starting Price Rs 54,900
- M1 Ultra – New Desktop SoC
- Mac Studio – $1,999
- 5K Studio Display – $1,599
- Apple’s new Studio Display starts at $1,599, while the Mac Studio desktop starts from $1,999 for the M1 Max model and $3,999 for the M1 Ultra model.
- Apple’s new Studio Display comes with three integrated USB-C ports and a Thunderbolt port as well as 96 W charging.
- The new display also incorporates an A13 Bionic chip to provide rich integration and features, including powering the speaker system and a 12 MP Center Stage-enabled webcam. It also sports a three-microphone array and a six-speaker array with support to output a Dolby Atmos soundstage.
- The 27-inch 5K Retina display features 600 nits of brightness and 218 ppi pixel density. It also comes with TrueTone and antireflective coating. There’s a nano-texture glass option, similar to the Pro Display XDR.
- Apple has also announced a new display alongside the Mac Studio, the “Studio Display”!