To shoppers delight, Amazon today has announced the dates when it will be hosting its annual Prime Day sale in India. The e-retail giant today revealed that the Amazon Prime Day sale will be held between July 26 and July 27, 2021.
It will bring discounts, deals, and savings on products across categories, as well as over 300 new product launches. There will be deals on products from sellers under various programs including Launchpad, Saheli, Local Shops on Amazon, and Karigar. To prepare for the two-day sale, a large number of small sellers on Amazon will be creating deals for customers from July 8 till July 24, 2021.
- Amazon Prime subscribers will get a 10% instant discount on the purchases made via HDFC Bank debit and credit cards and EMI transactions.
- Amazon devices including Echo smart speakers, Fire TV devices and Kindle will be available with a discount of up to 50%.
- Amazon will offer special deals on Alexa built-in smartwatches, TVs, speakers, and products from companies such as Samsung, Xiaomi, boAt, Intel, Wipro, Whirlpool, IFB, and LG among others.
- Amazon Prime Video will host the India premiere of The Prime Day Show on July 8. It is a three-part special featuring award-winning artists Billie Eilish, H.E.R. and Kid Cudi in an immersive musical experience.
- The company said that it has created eight new titles exclusively Prime Day on Prime Reading. The list includes titles by Preeti Shenoy, Devdutt Patnaik, Ambi Parameswaran, Ruchir Joshi, Sumanth Raman, Nisha Susan, Shreya Sen and more.