The company has announced the new version of the GTS 2 mini will be launched in India on April 11.
Price And Features
- The smartwatch will be available at an introductory price of Rs 4999. It was priced at Rs 5999, which is Rs 1000 less than the price of the original GTS 2 mini. The smartwatch can be purchased from the official websites of Amazfit and Amazon India.
- Amazfit GTS 2 mini features a 1.55-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 354*356 pixels.
- It has an aluminium and plastic body and the strap is made up of silli The watch comes with a bunch of sensors including the Acceleration sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Ambient light sensor, Vibration Motor, BioTracke 2 PPG bio-tracking optical heart rate sensor.
- It has also comes with a couple of sensors including -24 hour heart rate monitoring
Blood-oxygen Saturation Measurement, PAI Health Assessment, Sleep Quality Monitoring, Stress Level Monitoring, Menstrual tracking.
- Amazfit has introduced new colour options including Breeze Blue, Flamingo Pink and Meteor Black.
- The watch can be paired with the Zepp ap. The users can choose from over 80+ watch faces and over 60 always on watch display patterns.
- The smartwatch can be pairable with smartphones running Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above.
- As far as the battery is concerned, the company claims that the smartwatch can last for up to 14 days on regular usage and 21 days on Basic Power Usage (Power saver). It takes over 2 hours to fully charge the Amazfit GTS 2 mini.