What is Paper Battery?
The flexibility and ultra thin energy storage structure of paper battery makes it popular. It can function as super capacitor and utilized as high energy battery. Due to its various applications it is used in aircraft, automobile and many more industries.
- All electrolytes can be used to recharge it.
- During its designing, no leaky fluids are used to avoid leakage problem.
- Existing paper recycling techniques are used to re-use and re-cycle it.
- It can be operated in wide temperature range and is durable.
- It is flexible and light in weight.
- Manufacturing of it can be done in desired shapes and sizes.
- These batteries are easily adopted by our immune system and are bio-compatible.
- Under extreme conditions also low resistance characteristics does not allow it to overheat.
- Variability of CNT (Carbon Nanotubes) concentration output voltage can be customized.
- Due to low shear strength these batteries can be torn easily.
- Expensive and less efficient methods are used in the manufacturing of carbon nanotubes.
- If inhaled it can also harm human being.