What is 3D Password?
To lock and unlock smartphones a simple password which includes a combination of alphabets and numbers or symbols, or the patterns, or fingerprints recognition, or face recognition is used. Combination of all the authentication techniques is 3D password.
A 3D password is an advanced security that is stronger than regular security. Its authentication is based on the human memory. A virtual environment containing multiple virtual objects is introduced by it.
ATM, desktop computer and laptop logins, personal digital assistants, security analysis and web authentication are the virtual environments where they can be utilized.
Advantages of 3D Password
- Any other person can’t take the 3D password.
- Due to larger password keyspace and no specific size limit there is no limit in it.
- It can be changed easily and easy to remember.
- It is better and more secure as compare to existing techniques and provides high security.
- It is easy to execute the system.
- Security of important machines and nuclear missiles can be done using 3D password technology.
- We can keep a lot of personal details.
Disadvantages of 3D Password
- A lot of program coding is needed.
- A lot of time and memory is consumed.
- Compared to others this scheme is expensive.
- It is difficult for blind people to use this technology.
- Shoulder-suffering attack can disturb the 3D password scheme as it is still active.
- Sophisticated computer technology is required in 3D password.